Monday, March 26, 2007

Knowledge Industry Research Project - Survey Request

I am currently working on a university research project for my Bachelors Degree which examines whether New Brunswick's knowledge industry has an image problem. I would like to ask for your assistance by completing my online survey. The survey is just 10 question and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. The results will help me report my findings and make recommendations. The survey is completely anonymous and I encourage you to forward this email to your friends, family and colleagues to get them to participate. We are looking for members of the knowledge industry community as well as individuals from the general public to participate.


To complete the survey, please go to the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=19833553727

Thanks you in advanced for your co-operation.

Cheers,

Trevor Macausland
Geeks on Ice Founder & 2007 Co-Chair
W: 506-855-0005
C: 506-872-2348
H: 506-852-8096

Email: tmacausland@gmail.com
www.GeeksonIce.com

No comments: