Friday, January 28, 2011

Geeks on Ice 2011

I wanted to take the following opportunity to thank each of you for your past involvement with Geeks on Ice. I have been receiving several inquiries lately on the status of the 2011 tournament. It is with regret that I have to inform you that there will not be a tournament in the spring of 2011. I have recently accepted the new exciting career opportunity which requires my full attention and a significant time commitment. I will share the details of this new opportunity in the near future.

I have enjoyed working with each of you over the last couple of years to witness the positive impact we have had together in our community. Please keep in touch and I look forward to crossing paths with each of you in my new role. Should you have any concerns or comments, please contact me via email.

Kind regards,

Trevor MacAusland

No comments: